Monday, April 15, 2013

Ninja Turtles gets newest bizarre cast member


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, say hello to your new Master Splinter. Danny Woodburn, he of "Seinfeld" fame, has been cast as your favorite talking rat. I literally have no thoughts on this choice because I'm just dumbfounded as to what direction they're taking this movie. Sometimes you hear a cast and you think "Wow. That could not be any more perfect." Other times you hear of a cast and think "What in the what?" This is one of the latter times.

The four people they've cast as the turtles are people who are very devoid of personality in the few things I've seen them in. And if one thing you need as a motion capture artist, it's personality. Especially Raphael. Couple that with Megan Fox as April O'Neil and Will Arnett in an unspecified, yet apparently important, role, and I feel like we're headed right down the path of mediocrity.

This just seems to be one bizarre announcement after another with this project and while I'm quite curious to see how it turns out, I wouldn't exactly call myself optimistic.

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment