Thursday, August 1, 2013

Updates inbound! Podcasts, Reviews, and Recaps!

So this site has been pretty much slowly dripping out updates over the last several months, and that's simply unacceptable. Coming in the not too distant future, I plan on updating at least once a day with some sort of news. I'm one guy who just really likes this stuff and unfortunately life has been getting in the way of updates. But I do have some big plans on the horizon.

Here's an outline of what to expect over the coming weeks:
1) A weekly podcast that goes over the big movie news over the last week, thoughts on some popular TV shows, and maybe even some gaming news. I'll also be editorializing from time to time, hopefully with some guests who will be able to join me.

2) Weekly "Breaking Bad" reviews. With "Breaking Bad" starting up in two weeks, and with the potential for it to end up as the greatest television show of all time, I want to get up some reviews within an hour of the end of the show. Because who would you rather hear from than some random guy in Michigan on what he thinks of the final eight episodes? Nobody.

3) I anticipate doing some "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." recaps once that starts up. If you've browsed the handful of posts I've done over the last couple years, you can see a heavy comic book slant. But then again, I might not. Putting periods in between each letter of S.H.I.E.L.D. might not be worth it. Seriously. Come up with a better way for that, Marvel.

4) More movie reviews. Of course, I missed the big summer season when most of the reviews were most relevant but whatever. You all want to see reviews of the crap they release in September, don't you? And I know I certainly want to pay for them. So everybody wins! But in actuality, when there are movies I see that are worth reviewing, both positively or negatively, I'll try to get them up here.

5) An actual website. I'm eventually going to move over to storyversecentral.com. That address does lead to this page right now, but the site I registered with puts a huge distracting banner at the bottom because I didn't pay for the upgraded package. Jerks.

All in all, I really hope there are going to be some changes for the better coming up soon. Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions, or post in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment