Thursday, July 12, 2012

Everyone look out! It's a pseudo-Halo movie!


Now, I didn't really want to relaunch this blog starting with video game content, because that normally comes a distant third to all the movies and shows that I watch, but this was just too interesting to pass up. Apparently, Microsoft has released a trailer for their newest $10-$15 million hype-event, which is Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, or as I see it, "Halo 4: Looks better than a fan film but shows how ridiculous this would look in a theater". Honestly, the cinematography looks uninspired and less interesting than Neill Blomkamp's "Halo: Landfall" short that they did prior to Halo 3. 

In the meantime, I'll sit back and be snarky about something that I have no stake in, despite the clear ambition on the part of Microsoft. Also, look! It's Susan from Narnia. Where's your Aslan now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment