Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Storyverse Re-launch

Two years ago I developed this blog as a way to share information, reviews, and pure excitement with the billions of potential readers of this website. (Except possibly China. I feel this is a blog that would get a China-ban.) After a few random updates, I essentially stopped completely.

As someone who spends a vast majority of time thinking and talking about television and movies (and the occasional video game), I really haven't spent much time writing about them. I left that to the thousands if not millions of other online outlets.

Now, I'm looking to change things. I hope to be bringing you the latest movie and TV news as well as up-to-date reviews on all the best shows, movies, and (from time to time) games.

Hopefully you'll find it enjoyable. If you have any suggestions, definitely drop me an e-mail or a comment and I'll see what I can do about implementing new ideas. I really want this to become the go-to place for news like this on the internet. A lofty goal, to be sure, but might as well shoot for the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment